[Xen-devel] xen-netback stable backports request (regression fixes)

Hi Dave, stable folks,

The following set of patches fix a xen netback regression caused by the
fixes for CVE-2013-0216 / CVE-2013-0217 / XSA-39 (the original change
was several patches starting at 48856286b64e), we'd like to see them
backported to stable branches if possible. I think the fixups have now
been in Linus tree since around the start of May.

Wei and I are happy to help with backports if necessary. Some of the
patches are cleanups which make backports easier but if you would prefer
we could produce backports without them.

27f85228 xen-netback: remove skb in xen_netbk_alloc_page
2810e5b9 xen-netback: coalesce slots in TX path and fix regressions
03393fd5 xen-netback: don't disconnect frontend when seeing oversize packet
ac69c26e xen-netback: remove redundent parameter in netbk_count_requests
59ccb4eb xen-netback: avoid allocating variable size array on stack
37641494 xen-netback: better names for thresholds

In addition there are some useful related (but not security relevant)
fixes to netfront:

e2d617c0 xen-netfront: remove unused variable `extra'
7158ff6d xen-netfront: frags -> slots in xennet_get_responses
697089dc xen-netfront: frags -> slots in log message
9ecd1a75 xen-netfront: reduce gso_max_size to account for max TCP header

Thanks,