Re: [Xen-devel] HVM firmware passthrough - helper library

Ross,

Finally got back to this project to test out the helper lib using the v3
hvm-firmware passthrough patches with Xen 4.2.1. When building from
tools/firmware the build failed with the following output:

make
gcc -Wl,-soname -Wl,libxenhvm.so.1.0 -shared -o libxenhvm.so.1.0.0
xenhvm.opic smbios_module.opic acpi_module.opic xh_internal.opic
/home/ajn131/rpmbuild/SOURCES/xen-4.2.1/tools/firmware/libhvm/../../../tools/xenstore/libxenstore.so

xenhvm.opic: could not read symbols: File in wrong format
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [libxenhvm.so.1.0.0] Error 1

I was hoping to integrate the build into the RPM. Any thoughts? Should I
try it with the latest 4.3?

Thanks Again,

-
Art

Art,

Can you try the attached tarball. A colleague found and fixed a couple
of issues in my sample including the face that it was including in the
wrong Rules.mk.

Thanks
Ross