[Xen-devel] [RFC] CCing MAINTAINERS on patches by default?

With the numbers of patches flying around it can be a bit hard for a
maintainer to spot patches which (s)he is expected to comment on / deal
with, especially now that we have a larger number of maintainers of
varying subsystems etc.

I think it might be time to start asking patch submitters to CC the
maintainers of the code they are touching, based on the MAINTAINERS
file.

If people (specifically maintainers) agree with this change then we can
start by updating the "Submitting Patches" docs on the wiki etc and
gently start requesting submitters to add the CCs.

In the ultimate irony there are too many maintainers for me to CC here,
so I've just gone with the committers ;-)