Re: [Xen-devel] xen on illumos(OpenSolaris) based platform

Thanks for your info.

I'd like to see xen-4.1.3 port on DilOS :)

But - I have some problems with libxl ...

I'm working on build xen-4.1.3 by gcc44(with patches for illumos builds)
on DilOS build env.

Will se what I'll have.

I also have problems with build hvmloader with acpi - I have no acpica
compiler ... - I'll try to port it too for xen build.

Can I disable libel now ? Or I need it for next build steps ?

---
Best regards,
Igor Kozhukhov
IRC# igork