[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Error in compiling latest Xen 4.2-Unstable
- From: cyberhawk001@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 11:43:59 -0400
- Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 15:44:51 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MUEgVvVdAUIGqf+CDIkY6rDrr+aw53afoeszjmI61kQ=; b=Lo2x5YDpF62Ujx6+3Hq9pcrKiUQSU4637Gq/TDKmzI79YimSQL+s/u+K9sxIwNbd8a LjZJS/RjB1iyYfYYzcqOOQxi6vJF0hena9nLdZ3KRYl5der+VCiEPsMN915A4k3edORK czMarr8g7soehd+N27s1DC3eI3Af2jAqm1foCYJ5BNu/zd74svCdut0QCCMLpcJ5raZc mU1iPBJEwc9k73jVTOhPWza7l7I4lciu+kNYCctYqk5kReuwl//CPdsqizwE9uByOcLC Nb11O3Ns0lSP1R8VAvpd7PYgcVY6MELL+yCOYUBXMbX0NUy/7CdHHd3vGuUkCTKaaaa9 uD9g==
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xen.org>
On 6/1/2012 2:25 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 00:02 +0100, cyberhawk001@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
SO, possibly the GCC compiler is at fault and was wondering what
version the Xen-devel team uses?
This issue is indeed a compiler related one.
The developers use a wide variety of compilers, including ones which
exhibit this behaviour. A few patches have been posted to xen-devel
we are still working on the final fix.
As a workaround in the meantime you could either apply the patch linked
above locally or remove the entirety of the "case -1" that is causing
Thanks for continuing to be patient.
Just wanted to mention that the latest version of xen-unstable.hg, rev-
25459, (as of today) is able to compile perfectly on Debian Wheezy, with
no errors or anything.
SO, everyone in the Xen-devel team, You guys are all just plain awesome,
and thanks for fixing the compile issues... :)
Xen-devel mailing list