[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Grab the physical address of a label
- To: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Zeinab Alebouyeh <z.alebouyeh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 21:29:27 -0700
- Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 04:30:31 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=dzajZXVCApLavNUJ4uKbO3w4OhzQRYJrdfWBv0YFEpc=; b=GqYeqCv9sROLdxG2L79KHxjfQpUGG0RGOYYWr/5IpSRFD4JGIVKU1yW7xMHPZK0hwt 03T2pkaw1Sb2wPcWcyeJrXB+jDkmLcM8pyUfKl2eapHe2/SNW9O2LroTPiAL37IDA5dE gN+UYnl0DHL7EDF8q+tDNeNnipDgWvHD5v6KHjv8DM0BaZcD2drDsSDjEGA7tuS8nqED NmFwPDyPNvmBrCQSlywtQ0lB3Yp4Ea2L19B2ZLJAdKGXItYlKKOqWr9urnoa/mQDnJWR vZ2YWiBfRadQtL1l4YzS2RW1xSLtt0vjrxPsv0tZ3nOdh863Uh7TpRnI0NttpZXn+39K dbRA==
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xen.org>
Thanks but I think if I find the base physical address of xen image I can convert virtual address to physical address
I'm working in xen4 and my platform is: Processor AMD 64 and Centos 6 i386 with 8G of RAM
Can anyone tell me The physical address that xen image load in it? This physical address depends on platform?
Thanks a lot
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:43 AM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
AFAIK there is no way to do this in standard C.
On Tue, 2012-06-05 at 07:07 +0100, Zeinab Alebouyeh wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm working on a research project. I add a hypercall to xen. It works
> In my Hypercall function I have a label and I want the physical
> address of my label to pass to another function. How can I grab the
> physical address of the label?
xen-devel isn't really the best place to be asking C programming
questions. I suggest you either speak to your advisor/mentor or seek out
one of the C forums on the Internet.
Xen-devel mailing list