[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] [PATCH 0 of 6] Make xen build with clang/LLVM again
- To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Tim Deegan <tim@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:07:13 +0100
- Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 12:11:15 +0000
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xen.org>
This series makes the hypervisor build with clang/LLVM again,
after a certain amount of bit-rot.
Some of these are obvious bug-fixes which are picked up by clang's
slightly different -W* implementation. Some (the spinlock change
in particular) are working around deficiencies in clang/llvm. I'm
happy to change those ones to avoid any concerns people have about
damaging the GCC build.
Xen-devel mailing list