[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] AMD/ATI patch for xen 4.2-unstable
- To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Pavel Mateja <pavel@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:27:04 +0200
- Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 08:27:52 +0000
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xen.org>
> i am trying to apply AMD/ATI patch on xen4-2 unstable
> and there was some changes in code and the patch is unusable, is there a
> new patch. or can somebody help me to update the patch?
that patch is not enough today. It will crash on:
ioperm(gfx_info.host_pio_base, gfx_info.pio_size, 1);
You have to patch the kernel. There was some patch in Konrad's git.
Google 'xen "ioperm problem"'.
Xen-devel mailing list