Re: [Xen-devel] xenoprof patch for oprofile-0.9.7

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 04:44:53PM -0500, William Cohen wrote:
> On 12/16/2011 04:09 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

> >> If anyone can exercise the patch and verify that it works well with the
> >> current upstream xen, that would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > So I tried to do it today but running in trouble of compiling it on
> > Fedora Core 16. You wouldn't have any patches floating around to make it
> > compile? (I used first a virgin 0.9.7 version).
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Hi Konrad,
>
> Sorry I didn't see this email earlier.

That is OK.

> The patch applies cleanly to oprofile 0.9.7 and builds on fc17. What was the
> error you got?  How are you configuring it? You should be able to do
> something like:

Well, I was getting some errors about the wrong header files, but now
that started it again the errors don't show up.

Could be that I had installed the required libraries/headers in between
when I had the problem and now, but can't recall.

Should get you some details soon to your question. Thanks!