[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] [PATCH 00 of 14] MM Fixes
- To: "Ian Jackson" <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Andres Lagar-Cavilla" <andres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 05:40:47 -0800
- Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, JBeulich@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 13:41:58 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=lagarcavilla.org; h= message-id:in-reply-to:references:date:subject:from:to:cc :reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=lagarcavilla.org; bh=mqZ5Mp9H5/bPbdar8VYpojHHP/A=; b=mC78rWKi SFPo6/hcvkFHagpY0wy5emFCW6diMsqfQ2oO23ZXuSOd+e/oF6G5SwDGdK0Yp2ZY PSlgngpDwG4caMlZrEAJpw/PrIVp4QErwfrMkqh3j43mCxKc2YmG92aqbVb3vgxq 4gFZgqyB4vULjCLLfgJOtrNCJRnNiD52Isg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=lagarcavilla.org; h=message-id :in-reply-to:references:date:subject:from:to:cc:reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; q=dns; s= lagarcavilla.org; b=aUmGx1zf1Zxgm/zf3zE4PqP6qjQ/mn/YoBCStvi6Ofic eC5CFgOL5KBgAOco0Q6KgUffNi8MwswR5qsYmGNUOUXjBSD4IGRKW47aE22SsR5O RAEuGeyx7Qmp5bFKJK0kZN4RK7KB8wGvLKQMLNlj42fQL+lFgy/Ikwbdgh317Ng=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
Not a problem on your side. smtp quota on my side. Resending the final
> Andres Lagar-Cavilla writes ("[Xen-devel] [PATCH 00 of 14] MM Fixes"):
>> This patch series includes a number of bug fixes, targetting
>> primarily the mm layer. Many of these fixes also lay groundwork
>> for future patches.
> Thanks. Something seems to have eaten patches 12,13,14.
> Can you please confirm that you sent them, and tell me their
> messageids, and any information you can tell me about their
> transmission ?
> Ideally I would like log entries from the final hop mail server on
> your side showing the messages being handed over to the MX's for
> lists.xensource.com, but looking at the headers of your other messages
> they came through "homiemail-***.***.dreamhost.com" so that may
> involve talking to whoever they are.
Xen-devel mailing list