[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] [PATCH v7 0/5] build upstream qemu and seabios by default
this is the sixth version of the patch series to introduce upstream qemu
and seabios in the xen-unstable build system.
Changes to v6:
- add "set -e" to git-checkout.sh;
- add argument count check to git-checkout.sh;
- remove spurious semicolons in git-checkout.sh.
Changes to v5:
- use $GIT in git-checkout.sh;
- add an http mirror for seabios;
- use $(LIBEXEC) to configure upstream qemu;
- append a patch for libxenlight to find the upstream qemu binary under
Changes to v4:
- remove an obsolete comment;
- use /bin/sh to execute git-checkout.sh rathen than /bin/bash.
Changes to v3:
- reduce the scope of git-checkout.sh, now it only does what the name
says; calling "configure" is responsibility of the caller. As a result
of this change, the build still works when the user specifies a local
directory in the CONFIG_QEMU environmental variable;
- use a more official qemu repository hosted on xenbits;
- use a changeset as QEMU_UPSTREAM_TAG rather than a branch name.
Changes to v2:
- move tools/git-checkout.sh to scripts/git-checkout.sh;
- use git-checkout.sh for seabios;
- improve seabios integration with tools/firmware make system;
- add qemu-xen-traditional, qemu-xen and seabios dir entries to
Changes to v1:
- always build upstream qemu and seabios, rather than introducing them
as an option.
Xen-devel mailing list