[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] (XEN) traps.c:2430:d0 Domain attempted WRMSR 00000000c0010000 from 0x0000000000430076 to 0x0000000000030076.
- To: Mark Schneider <ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:48:46 +0100
- Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 06:49:55 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcxaiOMnDdM2zg/8tk+VgxPDJMY7VQ==
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] (XEN) traps.c:2430:d0 Domain attempted WRMSR 00000000c0010000 from 0x0000000000430076 to 0x0000000000030076.
You can specify guest_loglvl=error to turn off warning messages, but that
would turn off other messages that might actually be interesting.
Alternatively you'd have to disable the message in source code and rebuild
the hypervisor. Possibly we should reduce this message to debug loglevel
rather than warning logelevel: I agree the message is very much not a
On 14/08/2011 12:08, "Mark Schneider" <ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Where can I switch the following message off?
> (XEN) traps.c:2430:d0 Domain attempted WRMSR 00000000c0010000 from
> 0x0000000000430076 to 0x0000000000030076.
> There are many such messages in the output of "xm dmesg". What is the
> Is it for debugging purposes or just an issue with my hardware? (HP
> DL385g7 / AMD CPUs)
> Thank you / regards, Mark
Xen-devel mailing list