[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen 4.1.2 - when ?
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 17:18:20 +0100
- Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:19:13 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcxZC3NAYwmzBMTdLk6mSbdWMqbFrQ==
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen 4.1.2 - when ?
On 12/08/2011 17:03, "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>> On 12.08.11 at 17:51, Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> We should consider doing a first RC for it asap. Does anyone have anything
>> specific to be backported that hasn't already been done? E.g., toolstack
>> stuff, Ian?
> There should be two patches from me in your queue/inbox which I
> would both consider candidates.
"x86/PCI-MSI: properly determine VF BAR values" and "VT-d: don't reject
valid DMAR/ATSR tables on systems with multiple PCI segments"?
Xen-devel mailing list