[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] New 4.0.2 and 4.1.1 release candidates
- To: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
- From: Olaf Hering <olaf@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:25:37 +0200
- Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivery-date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:27:38 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1306261546; l=586; s=domk; d=aepfle.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:Subject:Cc:To:From: Date:X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=jszlpAvqypHuhhBn78C9dHOyqSQ=; b=M0yTalOG5fUkZEn6DPen7WicWvGQ87njvX44vUtZ+zZ8sC3A4VTvjV6VfxFXAzJx4u2 Bhb199LKvjXG6Gx4py1hZxHiQS3tnEaQeu2p3OTDiW9pDjS2Go7lcAzpt7wtnqENcgYIN gusBrUu6JjD+Rg6L1qIckCP3UtvZuHSJDOk=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
On Tue, May 24, Keir Fraser wrote:
> On 24/05/2011 17:13, "Olaf Hering" <olaf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Sat, May 21, Keir Fraser wrote:
> >> Tag '4.1.1-rc1' in http://xenbits.xen.org/staging/xen-4.1-testing.hg
> >> - Please test, and also suggest further backports for 4.1.1.
> > Keir,
> > what about all the changes made to xen/common/trace.c up to now?
> There are *loads* of them. I don't think so, presumably it's not really all
> bug fixes. It's somewhat up to George however.
I think 23173 is a bugfix, but I have never used cpu hotplug.
Xen-devel mailing list