[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] what happens when a PoD page is touched?
- To: "xen devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 20:16:11 +1000
- Delivery-date: Sun, 15 May 2011 03:17:06 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcwS6R2JFzs/JUuESeioZi67GEtoBg==
- Thread-topic: what happens when a PoD page is touched?
I'm finding that the time of boot and hibernation of Windows under
xen-4.0.2-rc3 when maxmem is set is a big problem - 40 seconds to
balloon down 512MB on my system. Hibernation is even worse with delays
of minutes or hours.
What happens when such a PoD page is touched? Does Xen or qemu handle
Xen-devel mailing list