[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Porting spice to xen
- To: ZhouPeng <zpengxen@xxxxxxxxx>
- From: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 13:23:09 +0100
- Cc: "wangfeng.v1.1985@xxxxxxxxx" <wangfeng.v1.1985@xxxxxxxxx>, "Xen-Devel \(E-mail\)" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Yanjun Wu <yanjun@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "zhoupeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zhoupeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Yanjun Wu <yanjun.wu@xxxxxxxxx>, ciyiwei <ciyiwei@xxxxxxxxx>, "wangfeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wangfeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stefano Stabellini <Stefano.Stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ciyiwei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ciyiwei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivery-date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 05:24:07 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
On Fri, 8 Apr 2011, ZhouPeng wrote:
> I think that porting spice and qxl to the current qemu-xen tree is not
> worth the effort, considering that we are very close to having xen
> support in upstream qemu right now.
> Â Good news. How long will it be released?
It should be almost a matter of days now.
If I were you I would start working on Anthony's tree because it is very
similar to what is going to look like qemu upstream after the patch
series is accepted.
Xen-devel mailing list