[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] [PATCH 0 of 5] support of NUMA topology in xl
Juergen Gross writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [PATCH 0 of 5] support of NUMA topology
> any reason you didn't apply my series up to now?
> Did I miss any objection?
No, there is no problem with your series. However, our tests are
failing a lot and I wanted to wait until we have a test pass and a
push before dumping a lot more stuff into xen-unstable.
So I'm holding off on your series as well as a few others.
Keir, it would be nice if we could try to restrict stuff going into
xen-unstable to obvious bugfixes, for a bit.
I suggest that our rule for the end-of-December freeze should be that
patches which were posted in their final form or something very like
it by (say) Christmas Eve should go into 4.1, even if we have held off
actually committing them until early January.
Alternatively I can throw everything in now and try to fix it up later
but it does make it harder to pin down what went wrong when things
Xen-devel mailing list