[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Re: how to handle paged hypercall args?
- To: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
- From: Olaf Hering <olaf@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 19:50:21 +0100
- Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 10:55:22 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1291747826; l=792; s=domk; d=aepfle.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:Subject:Cc:To:From: Date:X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=dnd97mAi8qxLlFYbA+JtctVYK4I=; b=uiYTyVDygJuDUiF9bKD6Oh7jjh/f7cfoZAve7bMvTCmBTqWPn4XX45mI+9xK4MLWhTr AUZOy4lW9C9+FsfQLM2bqTX1ZwtRV3AvLzA4940r132SfwFW38qNWPUonb0oiV2P0LA5X KLHsbd5sB/tQCK9kFUqmbK0EcCE+BcvpTeQ=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
On Tue, Dec 07, Keir Fraser wrote:
> On 07/12/2010 17:16, "Olaf Hering" <olaf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 07, Keir Fraser wrote:
> >> No, I did some unit testing of the waitqueue stuff and it worked for me.
> >> Perhaps you can suggest some reproduction steps.
> > The patches 1 - 13 I sent out need to be applied.
> I'll wait for tools patches 1-7 to be reviewed and accepted, then I might
> find time to have a go. I assume I should start the guest paused, attach
> xenpaging, then when I unpause th eguest it should crash the host straight
> away pretty much?
My testhost had hardware issues today, so I could not proceed with
What I did was:
xm create /etc/xen/vm/sles11_1 && xm vnc sles11_1 &
xenpaging 1 -1 &
Xen-devel mailing list