[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] which pvops kernel?
- To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 13:03:05 +1100
- Delivery-date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 18:04:06 -0800
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcuUII5UEZBYErZuRtSnR2B1tlszrQ==
- Thread-topic: which pvops kernel?
I just pulled the latest changes to xen/stable-2.6.32.x and while it
built okay, hardly any of my raid volumes came up and I got billions of
usb messages (sequential errors about device numbers that don't exist)
and then a crash.
Is stable-2.6.32.x still recommended or have we moved on to another
Xen-devel mailing list