[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] [PATCH 0 of 3] Introduce basic PCI safety checks in libxl and centralize BDF parsing
This patch series follows on from previous patch moving PCI code in to
Changes from previous patch-series are thus:
1. Move pci FLR function in to libxl_pci.c - got it all in now.
2. Properly initialize pci device structs in new code
3. Incorporate suggestions from Stefano wrt. API and putting sysfs
paths in macros.
4. Rename libxl_device_pci_list to libxl_device_pci_list_assigned
due to change in parameters for consistency with the rest of libxl
5. Also introduced a patch to centralise parsing of PCI BDF's and
allow omission of the PCI domain as a short-hand for both
config files and hot-plug command parameters. This also fixes
an infinite loop in xl create if there is a parse error in the
Xen-devel mailing list