[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] Question: How to write a file in domain 0?
- To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Zhao Lin <zlin2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:16:49 -0400
- Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:17:13 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pKEsWwxYWPNyS+3Mwxym4GSKtOkrJOtPIMXbaXtgb9I=; b=rqn1dkgqGiAs1HCAvjHiI+QVAcSoa0rMxleDC6OT0IDBJv+zoIsf+2PCw14No1nD1I cNSMwR+P8WXEls6CYz3PszbLEwO2skEIXX07oUC2btP61fJUUj+ULdubmFJajt2kAAo5 9q3kG8Sr2gO7z8TeTc7+kMJ3dCykJDs7CKOzo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=SSZPwDMte3n06YA4XVmVkhid26XxJWoOMcWfE53qwtxrbGAH2hyZYIowEedADRxoCJ ZaLji5O8IXc4rKXPcmD0Sa1euZ9eWvvSS2/RpT91n0bItsVguzQfqam7aJSmfyKyffD0 Q+Qx011UvagbQdFkKdjyq/rxe2wNeVcNzqzeE=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
This email has been sent this morning..but not sure if it's been
received so I'm sending it again.
If this is not the proper mail list for my question, can anyone
suggest the proper one? Thanks,
a complete newbie here..I'm trying to implement a hypercall that takes
a string argument and then appends the string to a selected file
stored in domain0's hard disk.
I browsed through the source code but couldn't figure out a way to do
this. I'm thinking that I might need to get a reference to domain 0's
kernel and then ask the kernel to call printk() with the provided
string. Not sure if this is correct since I don't even know how domain
0 as well as other domains is referenced by the hypervisor..
How should I approach this? I'm desperately trying to learn here..
Hope this mailing list is the correct place to post my question..Open
to any suggestion. Thanks,
Xen-devel mailing list