[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Failed to create a VM on -unstable
- To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Jun Koi <junkoi2004@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:38:57 +0900
- Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 01:39:19 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=ORvP009/RUPYRkHNrWDVnmF1a769gc62DuGXv1Sdkuyw1aPdbboHYbZKvJdzmZPsVK +s7y3LaXtZHLn7gD4yMoJ0u35r0J2dMW5J9ljbTQM9PdANsBQV1c55Dyd5IDnmYyGrBm iFo/h8OjI7jN2ESUm2yGqDyVXeVWW09MIG0Fs=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Keir Fraser<keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 22/06/2009 08:36, "Jun Koi" <junkoi2004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Or do you think that the new version of Xen requires some change in below
>> vif = ['type=ioemu']
>> This same configuration works with older version 3.3.1.
> I think you should get rid of the dhcp= line from your config. It can't be
> doing good.
Thanks, it is a bit better now - I dont see that error anymore.
However, it still fails to create a VM, with the following report:
"Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working."
And qemu log file is like below. I dont see much information, except
that xs_read() failed. Do you have any
qemu: the number of cpus is 1
config qemu network with xen bridge for tap1.0 xenbr0
Strip off blktap sub-type prefix to /home/xenvms/img.qcow2.ubuntu904
qemu_map_cache_init nr_buckets = 4000 size 327680
shared page at pfn feffd
buffered io page at pfn feffb
Guest uuid = 9b962fea-e2ed-747c-fac7-1e8d23d3889f
Time offset set 0
populating video RAM at ff000000
mapping video RAM from ff000000
Register xen platform.
Done register platform.
xs_read(/vm/9b962fea-e2ed-747c-fac7-1e8d23d3889f/log-throttling): read error
platform_fixed_ioport: changed ro/rw state of ROM memory area. now is rw state.
xs_read(/local/domain/0/device-model/1/xen_extended_power_mgmt): read error
xs_read(): vncpasswd get error.
I/O request not ready: 0, ptr: 0, port: 0, data: 0, count: 0, size: 0
Xen-devel mailing list