[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Carlo Bertoldi <mcbain@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 10:44:18 +0200
- Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 01:43:06 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
I'd like to do some operation every time an hypercall is issued in a
domU kernel. I started modifying
include/asm-i386/mach-xen/asm/hypercall.h but I don't think it's such a
great idea, so I think that, as a last chance, I'll have to substitute
all of the hypercall function call with some wrapper function of my own.
Can anyone tell me if there's a cleaner approach?
È molto più bello sapere qualcosa di tutto, che sapere tutto di una cosa.
Xen-devel mailing list