[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] spurious warnings from get_page() via gnttab_copy() during frontend shutdown
- To: David Edmondson <dme@xxxxxxx>
- From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:29:14 +0000
- Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 04:30:07 -0800
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: Acgw8R6tXYLyJ5zkEdyxtAAX8io7RQ==
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] spurious warnings from get_page() via gnttab_copy() during frontend shutdown
Okay, as for the issue of that line coming out in the first place at
XENLOG_INFO level, I'll take a look and maybe downgrade it to XENLOG_DEBUG.
On 27/11/07 09:42, "David Edmondson" <dme@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 27 Nov 2007, at 9:41am, Keir Fraser wrote:
>> I don't think you should get a backtrace. Did you add that?
> Yes, to aid in debugging. Sorry for the confusion.
Xen-devel mailing list