[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Xen-devel] behaviour of 'xm block-attach' changed with 3.1.2?
- To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:11:59 +1100
- Delivery-date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 01:12:39 -0800
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcgvAtqAwHj6tdolTbWuS6v0qtVCDAAQCm3+AAAGFSA=
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] behaviour of 'xm block-attach' changed with 3.1.2?
Hmmm... I actually remember querying why I could do consecutive 'xm
block-attach' operations on a device without any warning being given,
but I can't find the original email. I guess someone fixed it in
response to that but didn't allow the '!' to override it.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Keir Fraser [mailto:Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Sunday, 25 November 2007 20:10
> To: James Harper; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] behaviour of 'xm block-attach' changed with
> The behaviour isn't supposed to have changed. If it has between 3.1.1
> 3.1.2 then it should be easy to track down as there aren't that many
> -- Keir
> On 25/11/07 01:31, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > 'xm block-attach' doesn't let me assign the same backend device
> > even if I use 'r!' or 'w!'.
> > I think this has changed since 3.1.1 (or maybe since 3.1.0).
> > Is this the way it is supposed to work?
> > Thanks
> > James
> > _______________________________________________
> > Xen-devel mailing list
> > Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > http://lists.xensource.com/xen-devel
Xen-devel mailing list