The RESULTS section in the original message I sent needs to indicate that there is 1 new issue.
Additional info for this new issue, the serial port shows this entry:
Cannot handle page request order 0!
When the host is booted with half of the resources, 32 processors and 128 gb memory, test 11_create_concurrent_pos of xm-test does not fail.
Any ideas what could be causing this to fail when there is ample host memory?
From: Krysan, Susan
Host: Unisys ES7000/one, x86_64, 64 processors, 256 gb memory
xen-3.1.2–rc1 changeset 15490 compiled with max_phys_cpus=64 and booted with dom0_mem=2048M and numa=on
11_create_concurrent_pos failed with:
Error: (12, 'Cannot allocate memory')
So increased dom0_mem parameter to 4096M, rebooted, and reran but get the same problem; will test today with less host memory to see if still fails
TESTS include running xm-test and also attempting to boot and run programs in the following domUs and domVTs (running domains #s 3 through 10 simultaneously):
1. 32-processor 64-bit SLES10 domU with 248gb memory – run kernbench
2. 32-processor 64-bit SLES10 domVT with 248gb memory – run kernbench
3. 32-processor 64-bit SLES10 domU with 64gb memory - run kernbench
4. 32-processor 64-bit SLES10 domVT with 64gb memory – run kernbench
5. 8-processor 32-bit SLES10 domU with 4gb memory – run kernbench
6. 8-processor 32-bit SLES10 domVT with 4gb memory (booted with hpet=disable) - run kernbench
7. 8-processor 32-bit PAE SLES10 domVT with 16gb memory (booted with hpet=disable) - run kernbench
8. 8-processor 64-bit Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition domVT with 16gb memory – booted but could not log in because OS needs to be activated
9. 2-processor 32-bit Windows XP domVT with 4gb memory – run 100% cpu intensive program
10. 1-processor 32-bit Windows 2003 Server domVT with 4gb memory – run 100% cpu intensive program
All tests were successful, except for 1 new issue and 2 old issues (see above).
Xm-test timing summary:
Run Started : Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:03:45 -0400
Run Stoped : Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:53:49 -0400
Xm-test execution summary:
 Failed to create domain
ping loopback failed for size 65507. ping eth0 failed for size 65507.
Linux Systems Group
_______________________________________________ Xen-devel mailing list Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://lists.xensource.com/xen-devel