[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Xen-devel] Windows HVM - ACPI
- To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Guy Zana" <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 06:50:38 -0400
- Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 03:52:32 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcgcavEvKmZSVK33QLaPShhKVnY+xQACNHKQ
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] Windows HVM - ACPI
Well, problem solved.
Need to press F5 and select "ACPI" (the long
When you install a windows HVM, and doesn't choose to
use the "Standard PC" HAL (using F5 on setup), you get a blue screen right
after the setup finish and the VM boots.
Have anyone knows why? and have it been
Xen-devel mailing list