[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Windows XenU creation
- To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: shacky <shacky83@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:55:51 +0200
- Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 01:53:26 -0700
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=XDirrXXm4RifAONPyyMJhLnCcczBADlxVtXyWfUzM2Ei6rqoOCU7Tg7oOGy0NAcB8y87vXgjMcMuIi0z0Krxcq+4EYaYBXvw32x16JyRnLqqCzgEBAEAOvXK/dSJplC/117tAwAyGZX4GZDroq98efpVZA0FS6tMXGpwb4a/mFo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=PxncuBHUEakO7hDSnWt8ZQncsEisSoV+PsXs2BZNWTLg8NRDh+gcKYRybRWfnWt09gXiIUCizDC1Tn+1bIZaN0ssWym4GlNPmf7kJEeWIDsKgNtP26YKggrqxE8fCIyBgusY3KJ6UEWEkMh7RS+FiMB/JfmBVbgtlpFsEr+BJm8=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
> Well, there's probably the Xen Platform Device in there, which you wouldn't
> have the driver for unless you were running paravirtualised drivers (and
> there aren't any for Windows unless you're using some flavour XenEnterprise
> or Novell's new / upcoming Windows driver package). It doesn't do any harm,
> you don't need the platform device to be recognised in order for everything
> to work.
So I can't find the drivers in any place?
> Wouldn't the first serial port be COM1 in Windows terminology, or am I being
> confused? AFAIK, you can only have one virtual serial port at the moment.
Yes, the first serial port is COM1, but it is recognised as COM3...
Xen-devel mailing list