[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] XEN ports to ARM architectures
- To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "ROSSIER Daniel" <Daniel.Rossier@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:44:28 +0200
- Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 00:42:21 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcfOj6EEEdlB/fTLTJOFG82kGVQuSw==
- Thread-topic: XEN ports to ARM architectures
Does anybody have any information about ongoing projects towards the port of
XEN on ARM architectures?
We aim at starting a port to the XScale/PXA270 architecture in the coming
months and I would like to know
if we could benefit from current results; I know that Samsung performed some
work along the i.MX21 architecture
but so far I wasn't able to get any inputs from them, even no answer to our
Wouldn't it make sense to initiate a XEN-arm-devel mailing list as there is for
ppc in order to stimulate and
to have a better transparence about ongoing work in this direction?
Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Xen-devel mailing list