[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Xen-devel] vmx status report against changeset 15484 - 1 new issue
- To: "Tim Deegan" <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Zhao, Yunfeng" <yunfeng.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:56:20 +0800
- Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:54:20 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcfC+qPKZe3elqwyRaW1DB0AVEqOuQAB6smw
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] vmx status report against changeset 15484 - 1 new issue
>> >> 1. HVM Live migration fails on PAE
>> >> http://bugzilla.xensource.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1018
>> >It works for me. Can you attach some more logs, details, etc to the
>> [Yunfeng] We met this issue on PAE HVM guest on PAE hypervisor.
>Yes, that was in the bug report; thank you. But this configuration
>works fine for me, so clearly something is different about my test
>setup. What dom0 OS are you using? What guest OS?
>> And we didn't find any error message in xend.log and serial output.
>Can you please post the logs anyway? Also any qemu-dm logs?
[Yunfeng] Ok, I will give more detailed config and log info in the bug
Xen-devel mailing list