[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Question regarding SLAB corruption
- To: Lukas Hejtmanek <xhejtman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 14:42:34 +0100
- Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 06:40:32 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcfCLwEJP9iJEi4iEdyVxQAX8io7RQ==
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] Question regarding SLAB corruption
On 9/7/07 14:24, "Lukas Hejtmanek" <xhejtman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, we got it. The virt_to_machine shows that although the pages are
> contiguous, they are in the reversed order! As can be seen below. Should the
> swiotlb=force solve the problem?
Yes, although that won't be needed in dom0 (which always has a swiotlb). But
clearly it is *definitely* needed for domU driving the infiniband device.
You definitely need the patch that I posted. If it won't apply cleanly to
your kernel tree then you'll have to manually apply it, or move to the
current 'unstable' linux-2.6.18-xen.hg tree.
Xen-devel mailing list