[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] access to qemu monitor outside of vnc
- To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:51:39 +1000
- Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:49:42 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: Ace3vnI8nEDDhbViTG2XYs4k4HkMDA==
- Thread-topic: access to qemu monitor outside of vnc
Is there a way to get to the qemu monitor outside of vnc? Ideally I
think it would be great if 'xm console' for a hvm domain went there...
Assuming that it's not possible presently, what would be involved in
adding that functionality?
Xen-devel mailing list