[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] Re: xenmon doesn't start. No Module named curses.
- To: xen devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: rahul gundecha <rahoolgundecha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:58:57 +0100 (BST)
- Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:56:56 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.in; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=bcuzYsH6orJVsuJ7wvyL8QX6PmihSO071ytQKyD0aqXecbKKYPN76UzOLkrf0hDF6hkMsIXYwT1uLAHzdLVpFqVG3MLpQSoLiMalt8NHvGfhL8BqNK27QLeSD7waNss0EEmLEaZqWNkgh4q1mmkcHR30dRfQozot7Zq31HZrcEc=;
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
now it got working...
SUSE 10.2 installation has python-curses-2.5-19.x86_64.rpm which needed to be install. python-2.5-19.x86_64.rpm was required as a dependancy.
rahul gundecha <rahoolgundecha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am getting following error when I start xenmon -
I am working on SuSE10.2, I am trying to find out rpms which provides _curses.so but because of incompatibility between python-curses-2.5.1-12.x86_64.rpm & python-2.5.1-2.x86_64.rpm this solution also didnt worked..
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/sbin/xenmon.py", line 32, in <module>
import curses as _c
ImportError: No module named curses
Thanks in adavance,
Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers
exceptions are most common things to happen.....
The DELETE button on Yahoo! Mail is unhappy. Know why?
Xen-devel mailing list