[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Xen doesnt recognize my root fs, while native kernel can ???
- To: Jun Koi <junkoi2004@xxxxxxxxx>
- From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:46:26 +0100
- Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:41:57 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcetjvH5MFGW0hmCEdymfQAWy6hiGQ==
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] Xen doesnt recognize my root fs, while native kernel can ???
On 13/6/07 08:40, "Jun Koi" <junkoi2004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Please post output from native boot (dmesg), XenLinux boot (dmesg), and
>> Xen's boot output (xm dmesg). Run Xen with boot option 'loglvl=all' to make
>> sure you actually get all of Xen's output.
> The point is that Xen doesnt boot in the first place, so I cannot
> provide xm dmesg!
> Below is the output from dmesg (native kernel) and Dom0's .config.
> Anything else do you need?
Can you get a serial line on the machine?
Xen-devel mailing list