[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] netfront: rx->offset: 12, size: 4294967295
- To: Jacek Konieczny <jajcus@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 15:22:03 +0100
- Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 07:20:27 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcekWDlfd6aIoxBLEdy1xAAX8io7RQ==
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] netfront: rx->offset: 12, size: 4294967295
On 1/6/07 15:05, "Jacek Konieczny" <jajcus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I recompiled the kernel again and again, with different options (of
> course, I am not able to test all possible configurations) and still no
> go. I am using vanilla 2.6.18 kernel patched with output of Xen's
> 'make mkpatches' and with squashfs (it touches nothing but the
> Any idea what may be wrong? What else may I try?
Any weird options on your dom0 or domU command lines?
Netback is sending error responses to your domUs, hence the messages you get
from netfront in domU. Have you tried a debug build of Xen, and also
redefine the DPRINTK() macro in netback.c to printk(KERN_ALERT)? This will
very likely get you some tracing per packet about what is going wrong.
Xen-devel mailing list