[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] blkback does not copy full id from request to response
- To: Bruce Rogers <BROGERS@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 07:49:12 +0100
- Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:46:13 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AceLvNNjEbdItfewEduSVQAWy6hiGQ==
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] blkback does not copy full id from request to response
On 1/5/07 00:57, "Bruce Rogers" <BROGERS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just noticed that the linux block backend does not copy the full 64 bits
> of the id field of a request to the associated response. The blkif.h states
> that this is echoed in the response. An unsigned long in make_response
> is used as an intermediary.
> This would sure be helpful to me if the full 64 bits were echoed.
Xen-devel mailing list