[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] Are driver domains available in Xen3.0.x?
- To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "pradeep singh rautela" <rautelap@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:24:55 +0530
- Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 05:53:28 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=WF/tMlWVcTmhaz7batQ8nkIFL3A1KvgA9MEOF8PenX9e3Hx9mq5jeY6cmtH3K6TBXyuG5TK0a2ZEN9RHw2myTpkZ+lyV2M903kPZ8FGBJCn6W7VPqrlurgQ7ciWLa94g745/yLwPZupFalH2A0Xu5W0ro84H7FFaom9cvdFhVS0=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
i came across driver domains in Xen2.0.
Is this facility still provided in Xen3.0.x?
If not, then does Xen rely on hardware IOMMU or Linux's bounce buffer technique to give optimum device access performance?
Apologies if this has been already discussed, can anybody please point me the link?
pradeep singh rautela
"Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration" - not me :)
Xen-devel mailing list