[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Xen-devel] vmx status report against cset 14912 - 1 fixed issue, 4 old issues
- To: "Keir Fraser" <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Zhao, Yunfeng" <yunfeng.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:27:34 +0800
- Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 02:27:32 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AceG3J3OlwL2jeGuSIK4ido1hBOBCQAOIa5QAACbto8AAKc0AA==
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] vmx status report against cset 14912 - 1 fixed issue, 4 old issues
>> 3) Xen0 hang sometimes & a lot of calltraces will be printed on
>You still see this one? Does it happen often?
[Yunfeng] The last time we saw this issue is about 2 weeks ago.
>> 4) HVM VBD doesn't work well on SMP Linux guest
>To be clear: this is an unmodified RHEL4 release kernel, with *latest*
>drivers from -unstable? Any idea if this issue is specific to the RHEL4
>kernel, or can you reproduce with other kernels? Does it very
>seem to be specific to multiprocessor guests?
[Yunfeng] The guest was booted with a 2.16.16 smp kernel which we built
for PV test. It only happens on SMP HVM linux guest.I also saw the same
issue on some SLES SMP HVM guests with SLES release kernel and PV
Xen-devel mailing list