[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] Installing fedora 6 as hvm guest error in xen 3.0.5
- To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: "Luo Frank" <frank.mbox@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 00:42:34 +0800
- Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:03:22 -0700
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=P8wVWuq21OiAd7Hx0AZcqa+ReMhOgenmNxT2PPxVmNVUYAX36LybWrc2vk49tGgas91sJaJ9pznuR273iU72kLFQLuO6DJwHCtxc87w8zChj1ZpSWJ8jS313uQb0XMjPqJYzRcl3hPtdjjlt4oEV8SRVNZHYDBTVDCvITHzEBsA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=BoAN5goWrmyoL9f+lNjHb0ZVWsb+8C1ez1dH95tbpZyHPJCpTR2R4jDtOXwC314NHLML2nAJcrj9Y5xNVp7yCgZwZpNj4HUFt4Z0MRwq6ib3LcYT9yRQxqM8uY9DMUA4rdsXfFHhd4N5Dg2xxpuJ9GVy5C3JvwUWHZ2BNVkqMeo=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
I installed the testing version of xen 3.0.5, and can successfully create hvm domain which was installed in 3.0.4.
And i try to install fedora 6 and redhat 5 as hvm domain. Both installations start successfully, but hvm guest will
have no response after some rpm packets installed. When this happens, iostat shows there are still a lot of data
written to the disk. I have tried many times, and the problem still exits for both fedora 6 and redhat 5. I think there
may be problem on disk emulations. Hope someone will fix this problem.
My system enviroment: dell OptiPlex 745 with Intel Core 2 E6700, 965 chipsets, xen 3.0.5 is running under fedora 6.
Xen-devel mailing list