[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Xen-devel] could netcard be hotplug into a running VM?
- To: "tgh" <tianguanhua@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:03:20 +0200
- Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 02:03:16 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AceGN8ayS3aNdzP3TFWJ8ZrCOvODkgAF1plA
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] could netcard be hotplug into a running VM?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tgh
> Sent: 24 April 2007 07:13
> To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Xen-devel] could netcard be hotplug into a running VM?
> I have try to "xm block-attach " to hotplug a disk into a
> running paraVM
> and I want to kown whether the nic could be hotpluged into
> a running
> if it could , how to do it?
I think you're looking for "xm network-attach".
Next time you have a question like this, maybe you could try "xm help",
as that's where I got that info from.
[I'm only guessing from the name of the command that it does what you
want - I don't have any PV guests on my machine at the mo', so I can't
> could you holp me
> Thanks in advance
> Xen-devel mailing list
Xen-devel mailing list