[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] Libxenstat to be considered as stable?
- To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Jan Michael" <Jan.Michael@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:27:45 +0200
- Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:26:37 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; s=beta; d=cern.ch; q=dns; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=ltgawmJfff2l4RQBVoyIiy2gwvNuoUG+ARdRXh6pcq0bqVSm4QE80zE/CtZlQao5F/qeEXc3K9Z3FCkgp8jJScsC+pXQPl9fqDiPHRrYCrezJBY7ig9I/KmxsTSXYHN/;
- Keywords: CERN SpamKiller Note: -49 Charset: west-latin
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AceB1n6rDnX/EFOmTSKjlpzq9/NJvg==
- Thread-topic: Libxenstat to be considered as stable?
As I'm going to write some kind of a monitoring sensor, which will use the
same information "xentop" currently provides, I would like to know if
libxenstat can be considered as stable? Will libxenstat be supported in
future versions of Xen?
Or is it rather advisable to get this information from the Xen Management
API, which maybe provide the same data?
The sensor mentioned before will be written in C++.
Many thanks in advance,
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
Xen-devel mailing list