[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Adding PTE Flag during Page Fault
- To: Joe Laws <jlaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:00:18 +0100
- Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 03:59:18 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: Acd/TUDRf0OQMOtAEdugSgAX8io7RQ==
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] Re: Adding PTE Flag during Page Fault
On 14/4/07 22:29, "Joe Laws" <jlaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Now it just causes Xen to crash and my computer to reboot.
> Unfortunately I can only see the output to the log by doing xm dmesg,
> which gets cleared on every reboot. Are there any efficient techniques
> to get the latest xm dmesg output to file before the system crashes?
You can use kdump (basically chain boot into a special crash-dump Linux
kernel with block or net drivers which will scrape memory for things like
Xen heap and Xen logging output).
Xen-devel mailing list