[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] nat does not work with hvm
- To: Erdem Bayer <ebayer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:08:59 +0100
- Delivery-date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 03:06:20 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: Acd+fOstKXP+SupwEdueEwAWy6hiGQ==
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] nat does not work with hvm
On 14/4/07 07:56, "Erdem Bayer" <ebayer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But the network-nat script still runs in that case right?
Network-nat will run once, when xend is started. It's not run per-vif.
> So what should be in the qemu-ifup script?
Something a bit like what's in vif-nat, perhaps? That's the script that gets
run per-vif for non-hvm domains.
> Also should there also be a qemu-ifdown script to undo the changes?
Not needed. Everything should tear down automatically when the qemu process
> I think in the qemu-ifup I should write a rule to switch the vifX.0
> created by the network-nat script and the tap interface created by the
> qemu-ifup script? Am I right about this?
Xen-devel mailing list