[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Xen-devel] 32 bit HVM guests
- To: "Ky Srinivasan" <ksrinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Li, Xin B" <xin.b.li@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:49:09 +0800
- Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:48:03 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: Acd9EQmg7Z4JAvxBSLKktGUlbSVOLwAADGtA
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] 32 bit HVM guests
>Great! Should the PV drivers be built differently since the
>width of the physical address in the hypervisor and dom0 is
>different from what the hvm guest is compiled for?
No, and such kind of things are transparent to the guest.
Xen-devel mailing list