[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] Stub domain status
- To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Glenn Tremblay" <gat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:35:15 -0400
- Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 13:34:18 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: Acd65pSe1x8v3TMlTtm3IjCF7Q4zoQ==
- Thread-topic: Stub domain status
Is the "stub domain"
functionality actively being developed? My understanding is that Daniel Stekloff
of IBM was doing the work, but left IBM in the beginning of the year. Has anyone
else picked up this effort?
Xen-devel mailing list