[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] HVM localtime support broken
- To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Ross S. W. Walker" <rwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:49:30 -0400
- Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:48:32 -0700
- Importance: normal
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Priority: normal
- Thread-index: Acd2OfUm0hCZya52QxWJ2ZYcudjFWQ==
- Thread-topic: HVM localtime support broken
Well I've tried everything and have come to the conclusion that HVM localtime support is broken in 3.0.4.
I don't know about 3.0.5, but I haven't seen any patches that address the issue so I can only assume it is broken there too.
I am going to see if I can patch the rtc.c code in hvm to look if the localtime option is set and if it is to add the offset to gmtime().
When I get it working I'll submit a fix so it can be included in 3.0.4-2 and the upcoming 3.0.5.
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto,
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the
original and any copy or printout thereof.
Xen-devel mailing list