[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Xen-devel] About IO
- To: "Li, Xin B" <xin.b.li@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Liu, Huahang" <huahang.liu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 09:57:58 +0800
- Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 18:57:14 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcdyeZanoNJ6aPq6SKS+5oY9VtNsoAAAcRKAAAAiJ5AAxeRcEA==
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] About IO
Basically, I am interested about the following address:
0xFFFE0000 to 0xFFFF0000
I want to know is there already any handlers for this area.
If yes, where is the handler and what does it do?
If no, how to add one?
From: Li, Xin B
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 11:37 AM
To: Liu, Huahang; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] About IO
>What is the MMIO address space of Xen HVM?
>From 4G-256M to 4G, you can take a look at the definition of
>What happen when I read from or write to these IO ports?
Depends on the devices located there, if no device, Read returns ~0,
while writes are ignored.
Xen-devel mailing list