[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] Re: [RFC, PATCH 0/24] VMI i386 Linux virtualization interface proposal
- To: Rik van Riel <riel@xxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Zachary Amsden <zach@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:22:23 -0800
- Cc: Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxx>, Joshua LeVasseur <jtl@xxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pratap Subrahmanyam <pratap@xxxxxxxxxx>, Wim Coekaerts <wim.coekaerts@xxxxxxxxxx>, Chris Wright <chrisw@xxxxxxxx>, Jack Lo <jlo@xxxxxxxxxx>, Dan Hecht <dhecht@xxxxxxxxxx>, Linux Kernel Mailing List <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>, Christopher Li <chrisl@xxxxxxxxxx>, Virtualization Mailing List <virtualization@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxx>, Anne Holler <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>, Jyothy Reddy <jreddy@xxxxxxxxxx>, Kip Macy <kmacy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ky Srinivasan <ksrinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>, Leendert van Doorn <leendert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dan Arai <arai@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:13:56 +0000
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
Rik van Riel wrote:
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006, Zachary Amsden wrote:
There is a Signed-off-by line on every patch I send out,
You're right. It was just the first 1/24 that was missing it,
it was there in the second copy.
BTW, I have no idea why the first 1/24 was missing it. I checked right
before sending, and it was there - perhaps I forgot to save my changes.
The second copy turned out fine, but didn't make it to LKML. Everyone
cc'd directly got it, but the LKML filter has a ban on the word
propasition, and being blackholed by it, I merely assumed the patch was
too large - so I split it up, and actually ended up binary searching
down to the problematic section before finding the taboo list.
_Every_ problem eventually turns into a binary search.
Xen-devel mailing list