[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] [PATCH] - xc_core.c/xenctrl.h - refactor slightly to allow user specified output routines
- To: "Ben Thomas" <bthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: NAHieu <nahieu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:36:25 +0900
- Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:37:29 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=nJs9l517UZcrnCR4v10jRre2pLPqC72bhAQnQ8hpnCYOIdXVuACgCWKL537vIQ+qZ4PsbMXoR5jyVxsFeNqqTbFVQr8ixot5ZbWI5nkU544jIQSGr7Dek1cN8Zq6URBewZD44X45f8YZlvx2QnJjWnqIGqbcgGq27y7J6B0M1Qk=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
It seems that there is a memory leak in xc_domain_dumpcore2 (renamed
to xc_domain_dumpcore_via_callback() by Keir): you failed to
free(page_array) it in the function?
On 3/11/06, Ben Thomas <bthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The existing xc_domain_dumpcore is very specific to disk/file based
> output. Refactor the code slightly to allow more user-specified
> control. This is done by adding a parallel xc_domain_dumpcore2 (naming
> isn't always my strong suit), which allows the specification of a
> callback routine and an opaque argument block. The existing dumpcore
> routine is modified to use the callback for all write operations and
> to turn the single seek into a small write (it's for page alignment).
> I've also included a small test routine, testdump.c, which drives
> both APIs and allows writing core to either a local disk file or
> across a network. And, I've included a sample network "catcher"
> program that receives a cross-network dump from testdump.
> And, good news, this probably ends my current hacking/interest
> in xc_domain_dumpcore.
> Signed-off-by: Ben Thomas (bthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
> Ben Thomas Virtual Iron Software
> bthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tower 1, Floor 2
> 978-849-1214 900 Chelmsford Street
> Lowell, MA 01851
> Xen-devel mailing list
Xen-devel mailing list