[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] linux-2.6.xen.hg
- To: Vincent Hanquez <vincent.hanquez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Tim Durack <tdurack@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:58:16 -0500
- Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:58:10 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=cIBoAPrrpBua8D+9DYFi7jRWjNpfcx37QAGZs7zOySfHt2yeWG37jgWKHPC9Wvy6ohfzaIKJKTIA2BwmHcYkQvMj1ChHNX4/nvTRtzvQqg0Au5b73QC4hYxbfzE5AmhvuccE/5MzEKhjh20VbliMrW4WDpBX3L4lbUyX7XICAGw=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
On 11/23/05, Vincent Hanquez <vincent.hanquez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 02:40:27PM -0500, Tim Durack wrote:
> Is linux-2.6-xen.hg still too bleeding edge to actually build successfully?
it should build for what we support.
> drivers/built-in.o: In function `get_new_vector':
> undefined reference to `interrupt'
> :msi.c:(.text+0x8d8e): undefined reference to `set_intr_gate'
> This is after I do a make menuconfig, select XEN subarch and privileged
> domain (I also have to disable a RIO character driver to get beyond an early
> build failure.)
you need to desactivate PCI_MSI. Currently Xen doesn't support MSI
I'll make sure that we cannot select it for now on.
I'll try deselecting that.
which RIO character driver are you trying to build and what is the
build failure ?
I'm not trying to build it, the build failed if I didn't disable it. I
think it was the only character device with the name Rio in it. I'll
Thanks for your help.
Xen-devel mailing list